Right now, you could win a free Sunday Day Pass in the contest on our facebook page!
- Go to facebook.com/3RSConference
- Find the post from Wednesday, May 11 with these directions:
You must ‘Pittsburgh’ a movie title, or change the title to make it more relevant to Pittsburgh.
For example: Brooklyn becomes Brookline
Bridge of Spies becomes Bridge of Jags
Iron Man becomes Iron Fetterman
- To enter the contest, comment on our FACEBOOK post with your submission (Do NOT comment on this blog with your entry).
Entries will be judged on creativity, knowledge of Pittsburgh culture, and how hard the judges laugh out loud after reading your submission.
Here are our official contest rules:
- The contest will begin at 10 AM (EST) on Wednesday, May 11 and end at 10 PM (EST) on Friday, May 13.
- Each contestant may submit up to 5 movie title entries.
- Enter by commenting on the thread posted at 10 AM on Wednesday, May 11 on the 3RSC Facebook Page.
- 3RSC reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not play by the rules and/or posts offensive, disparaging, or inappropriate material. Keep it nice and PG-13, please.
- The Winner will be announced through a post on the 3RSC Facebook Page, and will receive a free conference Day Pass.